St. Mary's Episcopalian Chapel
St. Mary's was designed by Robert Scott (fl.1830s) and located on Renfield Street in the city centre. The church was demolished and replaced by an office building. Its congregation moved to a new church, now St. Mary's Cathedral, designed in the 1870s by Sir George Gilbert Scott (1811-78) and situated on Great Western Road.
Go to Plate Thirteen - Return to Introductory Page