The Trades Hall
The Trades' Hall was designed by Robert Adam for the Trades' House of Glasgow and constructed 1791-4. It stands on the west side of Glassford Street and the facade is the only surviving example of Adam's work in the city. His original interiors were altered in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.
Go to Plate Seven - Return to Introductory Page